If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, April 28, 2014

All Work And No Play Makes Patwoman...

Well, you know. Dull.

I've been working so much lately, and working in an isolated environment--which, you know I don't mind. The introvert functions well in a no-talk zone. But, sometimes it's too much of a good thing, right?

I think I maybe have nothing interesting to say to anyone these days. I find myself--when someone talks to me--talking about the weirdest stuff. And I can't help it. I hear myself, but I don't seem to be able to stop. I might be developing some sort of mental malfunction.

Of course, I talk to the cats and the dog constantly. And to myself. And to inanimate objects. ("Ow, my toe. Who put you there, chair?")But I really thought I only did that while I was alone. However, I said something to R yesterday about not having anyone to talk to except the cats and he said, "Uh-huh. I've heard some of those conversations."

I should probably get out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter