If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

No More Garter Stitch!

Or, "Hey, the Doctor Who Scarf is finished!"

Well, the knitting is done, at least. Here it is. It's long.

Longer than that.

Loooooooong!

I use a little method when I switch colors, where I trap the end yarn under the new working yarn and just lock it in as I knit. Takes a little while longer to do that than to just knit, but it saves time in the long run because you don't have to go back and weave in that end.

Of course, you have to remember to do that. Which I didn't about half of the time. So still a lot of ends to weave in.

This thing needs some fringe, of course, but hey. The knitting is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter