If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

I love Halloween. Unfortunately, I have to work again this Halloween, so I don't get to treat the Trick-or-Treaters. Too bad. I actually bought a costume for Gengen this year, because she loves to go to the door with me. (She can't hear anything any more, so the doorbell or screaming kids won't freak her out. She would probably be expecting pizza delivery, though. So maybe it's just as well that I won't be home.)

Of course, now I've got a 5 lb bag of candy and nothing to do with it. I guess somebody is going to have to eat it all. Sigh. Work. Work. Work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter