If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Blue Sweater

R and Bre took a trip this past weekend up to the Great Lakes area. I was kind of surprised, but he took the sweater I knit for him forever ago. (Seriously. I knit this sweater years ago and he never wore it. Said it was too fancy. It was freakin' rice stitch. That's not fancy. Not really. Anyway.) I guess there was some discussion about how it might be cold right there on Lake Michigan in November and how he might ought to pack a sweater.

Anyway, glad to see this sweater getting some play.

I spent about 20 min tonight looking for the original picture of this sweater. But apparently, I never posted it on Ravelry. Pretty sure I posted a picture here, but couldn't seem to find it. I was going to repost it next to the picture of him wearing it present day and be all like "Aha! See? I can knit sweaters!"

But, then I realized I didn't take a picture of him wearing it present day, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter