If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Not Knitting--Just Kinda Cool

It's not knitting. It's not even my thing. I just saw it and thought it was cool.

This "bamboo" plant was on display at Sam's Club. (I say "bamboo" like that, with the quotes, because I think this is actually some type of corn plant and not actually bamboo.) Very cool the way they have trained these stems to grow at an angle and fastened them together like that. There were several versions of this, but this is the one I liked the most.

I often think it would be cool to do some sort of horticultural thing like that. You know, bonsai trees, or ornamental shrubs. But then I think about how much work that would be and come to my senses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter