If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, July 06, 2012

No FOs. No UFOs. No Os Of Any Kind

I would like update you on the knitting this Friday. However, there has been no knitting to update you on. Sadly, I have not been able to pick up the needles in a few days.


Literally. I'm having trouble grasping knitting needles. I think the time has come to just admit to myself what T has been telling me for years: I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

I guess I've just been in denial all these years, telling myself that it's perfectly normal for a person's hands to go numb while they are knitting or typing. And really, don't most people wake up with their hands curled into claws? And tell me you don't eat Advil like delicious little blue candies.

No? So that's just me, eh?

Anyway, I'm giving my hands a break right now, hoping to get back to the knitting soon. I'm okay with doing that for right now, because with everything going on with the store (busy, busy, busy) and our 28th Anniversary tomorrow, I'm not gonna have time to knit anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter