If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

WIP: Mouse

Sometimes I just start a project just to start one.

No, that's not true. But sometimes I do start multiple projects at the same time. I don't know why. Sometimes it's as simple as I don't want to get up and go get the fiberfill stuffing for the angel's head, so I just start a different project.

Oh wow. That sounds really lazy now that I've typed it out.

But it's true. I was working away on the Angel Ornament for the Advent Garland, and I got to the point where you have to stuff the head. And I thought, Meh. I don't want to get up off the couch right now. I'll get it when this show is over. And then, of course, my hands were all fidgety, so I picked up the needles and cast on to this mouse.

I've liked this mouse since I first found this pattern. He just looks very cute. (Not now, of course. Now, he just looks like a shapeless piece of fuzzy stockinette. But eventually he will look cute.) Yeah, cute. Unlike real mice. Listen, if I ever found a real mouse in my Christmas Tree, I can name three cats who are going to be in big trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter