If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to T, and to all of you who are fathers or have fathers. We spent the day together--T, kids, and me--as one should on Father's Day.

T is a great dad. I know I'm biased, but it's true. He has always spent time with our kids, always listened to them, and always enjoyed them. Even now, when both R & M are grown adults, they both spend a lot of time with him.

Of course, he is the "fun parent".

We went to dinner, came home for cake, and played some board games. Afterward, we watched one of the movies he had gotten as a gift, The Dark Knight Rises. (Yeah. Well, we hadn't seen it yet.)

It's been a pretty good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter