If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I'll Bet Pinterest Misses Me

Yeah. 'Cause I used to get on Pinterest every day and Pin a million things in a row. I haven't been on in, like, forever. I'll bet Pinterest is getting a little worried that something may have happened to me. (Pinterest tends to over-react like that.)

I really have not perused any Pins in such a long time. I just haven't had any time to do it.

But I need to get on and look at some stuff that I pinned a while back. Stuff that I thought might be cool to make for Christmas presents and such. (I've got to get on that, too.) Pinterest is really cool for finding neat jewelry projects, candies, cookies, cakes, and handmade soaps and the like for gifts.

The one thing that really does bug me about Pinterest, though, are all the pallet projects. Now, don't get me wrong. Those are some cool projects. Really nice looking things that, for the most part, you would love to have in your house. The problem I have with it is... Where the hell are these people getting those nice looking pallets?

I have never in all my years of receiving retail product from various and sundry warehouses, ever seen pallets as good-looking as those these people are using to build their projects with. Hell, I doubt they look that good when they are freshly made off the pallet construction line.

Let me show you what a real pallet looks like, folks.

Effin Pinterest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter