If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

I Can Knit Sweaters

Hah. So I found the Rice Stitch Sweater I talked about yesterday. It actually wasn't on Ravelry or this blog. Because I knit it in 2005. But I did find some pictures of sweaters I knit, just so you could see that I actually can knit sweaters. I'm not just a scarf-maker.

2005 Rice Stitch and Cable Sweater for R.

He looks so young in this picture, doesn't he?

Shrug for M.

I think this is Stefanie Japel's Boobholder/Mini Sweater, modded to have non-puffy sleeves. I knit one for myself in a similar color, but a boucle yarn. I apparently didn't take a picture of that one.

Another Shrug for M.

This is my own pattern. Both of these shrugs were knit in October of 2005.

Circular Shrug for M.

From this pattern, originally posted on Craftster. This is such a fast, easy pattern that I did about a million of these in 2005. Basically, all M's friends got one of these.

Romance Sweater for me.

Knit in 2006. It's actually a highly modified Circular Shrug. Used a seafoam pattern, plus my own drop stitch lace pattern. And added sleeves.

Polar White Sweater for me.

It's a highly modified Boobholder, knit in 2006.

Calla for me.

This pattern also appeared on Craftster first. I knit it in 2006.

Aqua Shell for me.

My own pattern. Knitted with this weird flag yarn that I got on sale and didn't know what to do with. It's a pretty sweater though.

I haven't knit a sweater in a while, though. Maybe I should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter