If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lace Tablecloth Update

I thought I should post a photo of the lace tablecloth so you could see how it's progressing... Slowly. Ha!

Actually, this photo does represent a lot of knitting from the last time. As you can see, I've switched from one circular to two because the nightmare-inducing number of stitches in the rounds now. Seriously, there are so many stitches that I can get maybe four rounds completed in a night.

I'm thinking: "Happy belated wedding present! I made you a doily!" Haha!

Still, I'm very happy with the way this looks. No way am I taking it off the needles just to get a picture of it laying flat, though. You'll just have to use your imagination. You can kind of see the lace pattern I just finished here.

How do you like my point protectors, by the way? They are earplugs from the dollar store. I don't have any point protector small enough for these needles. (And I don't have four of them anyway.) But I got these foam earplugs for a $1, with 12 in the package!

Boom! Saving that money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter