If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, July 09, 2012

I Love Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

I've said it before... I love Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. They are some of the funniest things I come across in my daily life. I'm just not sure they're meant to be funny.



Like this one. Is this supposed to be funny? Because the thought of Triangle Ecstasy Spark brings to my mind images of... you know... threesomes. Not that that would be funny, I suppose. But I do think it's funny that Yu-Gi-Oh! named a card Triangle Ecstasy Spark.

And look at the picture. I'm seeing one guy and two girls. But they both have their backs to him. He's shooting some sort of electricity at them, trying to get them to turn around, but they're just not having any of it. In fact, it kind of looks like they're flying away from him. So really, Yu-Gi-Oh!, exactly who is in ecstasy here? Hm?



Now this one...


This one is obviously a joke. Look at the epaulet on the shoulder of his uniform. Look at the way his nose is drawn like a toothbrush mustache. Look at the angry countenance. Look at the freakin' pose!


I call this one Hitler Koala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter