If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Never One Drop Of Rain On Arrakis



My sad little tomatoes are not doing well in this drought. I keep watering them and watering them, and they're hanging in there, but they're pretty pathetic excuses for tomato plants, if you ask me.

These are Early Girls, so they should be about the size of a tennis ball. I got two out of the garden last week and these six this week. As you can see, they are pretty small.

I guess I should be happy, though. My shrubs are all ok. And my trees. I just can't remember the last time it rained here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter