If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Have A Dream

My dream is to one day use my dining room table for eating meals, instead of using it as my computer desk.

My dream is to one day use my living room coffee table for something other than holding a week's worth of newspapers. (Which, by the way, why am I getting the newspaper again? I cancelled my subscription years ago. I called and left a voicemail telling the paper I don't subscribe, but they are still putting it in my paper box--which is still there from years ago.)

My dream is to one day weed the garden before the weeds take over. And, while I'm at it, I'm dreaming of trimming my rose bushes.

My dream is to one day paint the kitchen walls some color I enjoy looking at. Something that will make me hate being in that teeny tiny workspace just a little less.

My dream is to one day organize all my yarn so I can spend less time looking for yarn and more time knitting it.

Yeah. But like the dream where I'm standing atop a golden pyramid waving a 3 foot long gherkin, those dreams are probably not rooted much in reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter