If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pardon Me, I Mistook You For A Cowl

I finished the mistake rib cowl I started the other day.

This is Mistakes, I've Made a Few, using my reclaimed and Easter Egg dyed wool yarn. It's pretty fabu, I must say.

I knit until I ran out of yarn, making this about 7 inches long. I'd like it to be just slightly longer, but this is fine, too.

I love the color. I used blue, green, and yellow on this yarn--though the yellow pretty much disappeared into the green.

This is a good pattern, too. It's fast and easy to memorize. You can do it while you are doing something else. (Or while you got the dumbs after a long day at work, like me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter