If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday UFO: Another Afghan Update

The afghan is starting to look a little more like an afghan now and less like a really thick scarf. Ha!

I have made it through the first set of motifs and have started on the second tree motif. I'm thinking this may go a little quicker than the first one, since I've already done it once. (And then, of course, there's another one after that. And the edging. Sigh.)

Still, I'm happy with the progress, even if it isn't as fast as I would like. I am a little worried, however, that I won't have enough time to do three afghans, at this rate. I'm going to have to find some way to make or save some time.

I'm thinking I will just stop doing housework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter