If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Scarf For Lenore

The one thing that really cracks me up about knitters is that we're always thinking "How can I knit that?" Seriously. We knit things that really don't need to be knitted. I know you've seen some really hilarious stuff out there. I know I have.

Even I have knitted things that should never have been knitted. Like cat hats. Believe me, there is not a cat on earth that wants to wear a hat. That's definitely more dog-like behavior. Dogs love wearing clothing of all kinds. They are convinced it makes them human.

But, as I sit here at the computer, I can't help but think poor ol' Lenore needs a scarf, doesn't he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter