If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, May 07, 2012

Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards. You Know I Love 'Em

So much of my time these days is spent doing Charlie Work. (If you watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, you know Charlie work is whatever no one else wants to do.)

Actually, that may be a little misleading. Everyone at our store does Charlie Work. In our case, it's repetitive work, like sorting cards. I have been spending a lot of time sorting Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. Especially now that there's a new set out. I'm not as quick as some people are about sorting, mainly because I keep stopping and reading the cards.

But, really. Yu-Gi-Oh! cards are hilarious. Like this Doom Donut. Or, as I like to call it, Diet Donut. Think about it... We all know that eating as many donuts as I do too many donuts will have an adverse affect on us. And yet we eat them like we're mad at them eat them anyway.

I think that's probably because you get the pleasure right away (eating a donut), but you don't get the pain (OMG! Look how big my butt is!) until much later. A Doom Donut, however, would bite you as soon as you tried to bite it. Or get too close to it. Or, apparently, attack it with a face-up card.

The perfect diet food.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter