If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hanging With Mr. Booper


Or maybe... Tin Man?

Or... Terminator 4?

Or... Robocop? He's got the Cop-stache, doesn't he?

M and I ran into this guy at Home Depot while shopping for paint. I don't know why, but he just amuses me.


Unlike most of the stuff I see at other places.


Like this Pegicorn Rabbit from the auction:




Or this cat and kittens thing from Goodwill. I don't know why this thing bothers me, but it does. I've had cats all my life. And kittens. I'm not ignorant about those things. But it just doesn't seem like the sort of thing you should make a figurine of and display in your home.

Those kittens are a separate piece, btw. I think that makes it worse.



At any rate, nothing was bought on this shopping trip. Just looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter