If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Help Me! I Can't Stop!


There's just something so gratifying about having a finished project. After knitting two scarves this week on Speed Stix needles, I decided never to stop to knit another one.

This one I call Calico Cat. Can you guess why?


Same pattern as the other two (no pattern). Cast on 8 stitches and knit, knit, knit. I swear, these scarves are like Lays Potato Chips! You can't stop at one! Plus, they only use about half a skein of four different yarns so the combinations are endless!


For this one, I used Lion Brand Homespun in Fawn, Yarn Bee Jewelsong in Nightfire, Wintuk Worsted in Fisherman, and Crafters Square Fun Yarn in Black.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter