If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What Do You Suppose This Means?

I've been having the craziest dreams lately. Some of it is decipherable and some of it... well, wtf?



Like, I know water is a stress symbol in my dreams. So all those dreams of escaping a flood, or a flooded house, or going to an amusement park and seeing it all flooded... I know what those are.



Likewise, I think I can figure out the hot dog dreams.

(I just bought one of these for the new store. Why? What were you thinking?)

The ones I don't get are the ones where people I know change into centaurs. Or the ones where a tornado blows ducks into my yard. Or the ones where I am inspecting an old house, but all the plumbing is brand new stainless steel.

Oh, and I've dreamed about the Zombie Olympics again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter