If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Don's Birthday

We had a nice little get together with Don the other day for his birthday. I baked him a cake. Yes, I know it has pink filigree on it and that's not super manly, but I didn't really want to leave it plain. Plus, that pink is just extra frosting. And everybody loves extra frosting.

Everyone loved this cake, too. Very rich. It was a dark chocolate cake, with chocolate pudding and chocolate chips added into the batter (plus some other special ingredients that make it super moist). Then, I filled it with fudge ice cream topping and frosted it with chocolate frosting.

It was delicious.

We played some games--Legendary's Dark City expansion and King of Tokyo. It was a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter