If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

I Heart Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards

We haven't done this in a while. But I've been looking at a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards lately for work and I thought I'd share some with you.

Goblindbergh. It's a goblin in a biplane. It's Goblin Lindbergh. Goblindbergh. Haha!

Too soon?

How about this one? How'd you like to run into this guy in a dark alley some night?

I know he's supposed to be some sort of mutated shark mouth monster (Hey, I just created the title of the next Made-for-Syfy-Movie! You're welcome, Syfy. I'll stop doing this when you change your name back to SciFi, like it's supposed to be.) but I'm wondering about his locomotion.

Like, he's a shark-thing, but he doesn't have the shark fins and tail he would need for swimming. Instead, he's definitely bipedal (given the way he is standing) and he has functioning arms. And, while I don't think mouth-hands are entirely practical, I think he could get by on them. But check out that right foot! The mouth is open--wide--against the ground. So basically it's Step--pppfffhhht!--Step--Step--pppfffhhht!--Step--Step--pppfffhhht!

Yeah, I know. You're amazed at the logic. I should've been a forensic scientist of some sort.

Sometimes Yu-Gi-Oh! fails at their task, though. Like this Nightmare Penguin.

While that is creepy, it's not particularly scary. Unless you're a fish. Or you thought it was Casual Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter