If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Scary Things

Have you seen the new trailer for Insidious 2? Cheesy Crackers, that's effin scary!

Now you know I love horror movies and I've seen just about every one that's ever been made. They don't usually stick with me (with a few rare exceptions) but this one...

This one...

I'll tell you the part that gets me, too. It's the part where the medium says "He says 'He's got your baby'." And then you can see the entity standing right in front of him (but he can't see him) saying "He's got your baby. He's got your baby. He's got your baby."

Shudder.

That whole unseen world really freaks me out. My grandma used to say "There's nothing in the dark that isn't there in the light."

That's about the scariest thing I've ever heard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter